Life is ever-changing and this year that is true more than ever.
At the end of February 2013, my husband Jay nonchalantly mentioned to the man who remodeled our kitchen two years ago, that I could 'help him out' with his business. At the time he was coming from a trade show and was inundated with sales leads, had a lot of sales appointments to meet with and was feeling a bit overwhelmed. For the past month I've been training with him to learn about the suppliers he uses, ordering techniques and preparing for this weekend's upcoming Spring Home Show.
- Both Em and Kaye are Girl Scouts. Em is a Junior and Kaye is a Daisy
- Em just started playing violin this year and she is doing very well with it
- Both my daughters sing in our church choir
- My husband is an electrician
- I have an Associate's Degree in Travel & Tourism and worked as a Youth Counselor on board a cruise ship in the early 1990's
Now that you know a bit about me, I hope you will follow my blog by clicking on the Google Connect or Networked Blogs logos on the right hand side of the page. You can also subscribe through your favorite RSS reader. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter, Pinterest and my CraftWithKids Facebook Group. All of those icons and links are found in the right hand column of my blog as well.Feel free to grab one of my blog buttons by clicking on theBlog Button Exchange Tab at the top of the page.Enjoy the blog party everyone!